Phone: (510) 366-5234 Email: Shashin Shashin Shodhan’s
- International Table Tennis Federation Level 3 Certified Coach (highest level possible so far) and Certified Course Conductor.
- USA Table Tennis National Certified Coach.
- Students consistently win many medals in each major US tournament, often averaging a medal won for each participating student.
- Students have won over 100 top 3 finishes in recent local tournaments.
- One of Top Performers at 2000 North American Olympic Trials
- Three Points from being 2000 US Olympic Singles Team Alternate
- One Match from Being on 2000 US Olympic Doubles Team
- Winner of Over 15 National/International Titles
- Former US National Collegiate Team Member
- Former US Junior National Team Member
Shashin has represented the US at the North American Olympic Trials in New York and Toronto, the World University Championships in Slovenia, ITTF Pro Tours in Sweden and China, and international junior tournaments in Taiwan, Sweden, and the US. He has finished in first place in various events at the US Open, US Nationals, US Open Team Championships, Junior Olympics, and Junior Nationals. He has been to Sweden for extended periods 6 times, China for extended periods 5 times, Germany once for 3 months, Taiwan twice, Slovenia, and throughout North America in his 25 years of experience in table-tennis. He has learned from some of the world’s and US’ best coaches and played with some of the best players in the world, including 10 World Champions. Private lessons, group lessons, clinics for corporate, church, and other groups, and exhibitions are also available. Shodhan is the head coach for the weekend beginner/intermediate, weekend advanced, after-school, and adult programs at FTTA. The weekend beginner/intermediate program timings are Saturdays from 2:30 PM – 4 PM and Sundays from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM and the advanced program timings are Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM – 12 PM and run year-round. The after-school program runs from September thru June and the timings are Monday-Friday from 4:30 – 5:30 PM. For June, July, and August, he runs summer camps from Monday-Friday for beginner/intermediate from 9 AM – 12 PM and for intermediate/advanced from 1 PM – 4 PM. The adult program takes place on Thursday nights from 8 PM – 10 PM year-round.