- All students and coaches will have their own balls with their own balls with initials, names, or numbers so no mixing and no one will touch anyone else’s balls
- Hand sanitizer available on site that students will be required to use before beginning class
- Individually barriered tables spread out
- Students required to socially distance
- Masks required
- Limited group size
- Disinfecting of location before start of classes
- Temperature checks
Weekend Beginner / Intermediate Table Tennis Classes
Want to learn how to play table-tennis or become better? Then the weekend beginner / intermediate table-tennis classes are for you. These classes have started again and run Sunday (3:30-5 PM) afternoons. You only need a desire to learn table-tennis! We are happy to teach you whether you are a ping-pong beginner with no prior experience or a tournament-level student. Please note that we are going to try to limit the number of students in the classes at one time. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.
Time: Sunday 3:30-5 PM
Start Date: Sunday, November 22, 2020 (no class December 27, 2020)
End Date: Sunday, January 31, 2021
Length of Session: 10 weeks
Cost: $300/10 weeks (Due to the holidays, upto one make-up class can be given which turns into credit for the next quarter)
All coaches will wear masks 100% of the time and masks are required for entry.
COVID-19: If the classes are canceled due to Covid-19, credit will be given for future classes.
|Weekend Beginner/Intermediate Program||
Sunday 3:30-5 PM-$300/10 weeks-Nov 22, 2020-Jan 31, 2021